New, limited edition Kelsey Montague hoodie!
Light spring hoodie. Machine washable. 8.3-ounce, 65/35 ring spun cotton/polyester
- 100% ring spun cotton face
- 60/40 ring spun cotton/ polyester (Heathers and Frosts)
- Jersey-lined, two-piece hood
- Dyed-to-match drawcords with aluminum grommets
- Shoulder to shoulder back neck tape
- Side seamed
- 1×1 rib knit cuffs and hem
About the Artist:
Kelsey Montague is an American mural artist who is known for her wing-inspired artworks on the walls of major cities like New York and Buenos Aires. The New York-based painter, who hails from a family of artists, was quite young when she started painting. The well-travelled muralist, who loves to incorporate her experiences into her work, has emerged as one of the most admired artists on social media.