This limited-edition art was created by Fluke. His work is influenced by contemporary and street art alike, but street art is where he cemented his name. His signature ribbon patterns are an ode to graffiti textures, and his murals have them strewn across portraits through the background. Instead these limited-edition pieces have substituted the portraits for imagery of Miami. Although he lives in Montreal, his use of color seamlessly melts right into the Miami style.
In collaboration with Wynwood Walls artists, Wilson and the NFL created these limited-edition footballs inspired by the iconic style and colorful culture of Miami. Using artists based around the world, these footballs put an international perspective on a uniquely American game that has become a global spectacle.
- Wynwood Walls, Wilson, and the NFL have teamed up to create limited edition footballs for Super Bowl LIV
- Each ball is designed by a different artist from the Wynwood Walls collective
- Designs were inspired by the iconic style and colorful culture of Miami, host city of Super Bowl LIV
- The artists are based around the world to reflect the globa spectacle of the Super Bowl
- The balls are limited edition art pieces: only 104 of each football are available for sale