This ball is a limited-edition work from Peter Tunney, using his trademark style that exudes flare and attitude – just like Miami. Peter Tunney and his art follow parallel paths. Neither can be put into a box or defined by one single identifier. In his life he’s been a Magician, Car Salesman, Investment Banker before dedicating himself fully to painting, photography, and print. This ball pulls influence from pieces like his famous “Ace of Hearts”. His style speaks using visual conflict, displayed in the form of a large bold phrase stamped atop a chaotic collage in the background.
In collaboration with Wynwood Walls artists, Wilson and the NFL created these limited-edition footballs inspired by the iconic style and colorful culture of Miami. Using artists based around the world, these footballs put an international perspective on a uniquely American game that has become a global spectacle.
- Wynwood Walls, Wilson, and the NFL have teamed up to create limited edition footballs for Super Bowl LIV
- Each ball is designed by a different artist from the Wynwood Walls collective
- Designs were inspired by the iconic style and colorful culture of Miami, host city of Super Bowl LIV
- The artists are based around the world to reflect the globa spectacle of the Super Bowl
- The balls are limited edition art pieces: only 104 of each football are available for sale